Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter

Some of my favorite parts of Easter:

Mike got up with the kids, I don't know why, I didn't plan to miss their Easter morning, but whatever. I forgot to tell him to take pictures BUT HE DID IT ANYWAY. Love him. I had to include all of the pictures because they're all hilarious to me. The kids were flipping out over searching for their baskets. (Obviously candy is their love language.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We got ready for church and were running late (imagine!), so we barely got these pictures snapped. Bah. One day...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After second hour, we pulled the kids out and headed to Nancy & Norm's for Easter dinner. The food was quite plentiful and we had a great time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Texas siblings, hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heather can't stop herself from going NUTS over this kind of thing, and Nancy & my mom joined her this year. Obviously it's so much fun to watch the kids have a complete BLAST with the hunt and the toys, but... Regardless we're so appreciative and grateful for all our family.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kaitlyn was sweet enough to take the kids on her horse. It was Hudson's first time and, uh, he was a little nervous. He did great though!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

andi said...

Love Hud's tie...hmm, have seen that somewhere before :)

Yes, after we get graduation out of the way (2 weeks, yello!) let's hang out, okay??

Simply Sarah *K* said...

(My 3rd attempt to post this comment...disclaimer in case it turns up 30 times)
Every time I read your blog, it makes me want to blog! Thanks for the inspiro, friend!
Huds face on the horse melts my heart!!

Karen said...

I love the horse pictures. Such fun!