Tuesday, April 29, 2014

sugar + spice

Two of my best friends had sweet baby girls in the spring.

For Marlee, we got some burlap, lace and flowers together, along with some amazing treats, and celebrated her sweet Izzy a couple weeks before she arrived.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When Izzy was born, Karen & I went down to see her. Marlee did NOT look like she'd just had a baby (I loathe people like that!) and Izzy was SOOO sweet. I had just had Brandt a couple months before, so to see the difference in two short months was pretty amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For Karen, we planned a girl's night at Olive Garden. It was so fun to hang out and eat delicious food just before her little gal was born.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After she arrived, I went to see her. My. Goodness. What a sweetheart!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These gals are such perfect little people! So happy they're here in our framily. ;)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good gracious that MUM!! heh. Love this post, Danielle. Thanks for all you do for all of us!